Studying may seem a little boring sometimes, but it doesn’t have to be! There are tons of fun ways to study, learn and remember important lessons. Did you know that there are plenty of games for kids online? You can use these as study aids, or play them just for fun! Either way, you’ll still be learning and it won’t even feel like you’re stuck for hours in front of a book or in the classroom. From English to science and math, and even sports, there are many different types of games for everyone. Remember that when you play online games, it is important to take a break every once in a while to relax your eyes and change your posture. Sitting in the same position for a long time can cause injuries, so after about every hour in front of the computer, head outside for some fresh air and stretch your legs. And as always, have fun with these exciting and educational games!
- Rearrange the Letters to Find the Mystery Words
- Make a Story from Puzzle Pieces
- Pick a Story and Play the Corresponding Reading Game!
- Help Feed the Grammar Gorillas by Clicking on the Correct Words
- Guess the Correct Letters Before the Dog Falls Into the Pool!
- Have Fun with Word Clouds!
- Learn How to Write a Shape Poem and then Print It
- Figure Out the Mystery in this Spooky Game
- Join Garfield for a Real Challenge in the Reading Ring
- Can You Open the Mummy’s Tomb with the Correct Numbers?
- Several Math Resources to Practice Different Math Concepts
- Play Bugabaloo and Figure Out How Many Bugs’ Shoes There Are
- Drag the Blocks to Make the Right Amount
- Can You Become a Math Millionaire?
- Calculate the Raindrop Sums Before the Lake Overflows!
- Learn How to Become a Math Magician
- Lemonade Larry Needs Your Help to Sell his Lemonade
- Buy the Little Farmer’s Yummy Products and Provide the Right Change
- Travel Through Time and Explore the Big Bang Theory
- There are Many Fun Astronomy Games at the NASA Kids’ Club
- Interact with Archeologists to Learn About the Tools of Their Trade
- Play the Water Cycle Game
- Can You Piece Together the Bodybuilder’s Internal Organs?
- Experiment with Virtual Plants to See How Well You Can Grow Them
- What Materials are Needed to Make Mr. Zippy’s Shoes Better?
- Identify the Correct Solids, Liquids and Gases
- How Do Objects Change Their State When Put in the Wrong Place?
- Learn About All Kinds of Sports with These Fun Online Sports Games
- Try Extreme Snowboarding Without Getting Hurt!
- Dodgeball with a Twist, Featuring Celebrities as Team-mates
- Play Freaky Football, Lineman Crunch and More from Yahoo Sports Games
- Play a Virtual Version of American Football
- All the Online Basketball Games a Kid Could Ask For!
- Navigate Your Way Around an Online BMX Park
- Pets Play Soccer in This Fast-Paced Game
- Become an Action Allstar with Several Different Sports Games
- A Treasure Trove of Puzzles and Brainteasers for Kids
- Generate Your Own Puzzles and Wordsearches Online
- Put Together an Underwater Puzzle to Make the Creatures Come Alive
- Test Your Science Knowledge with a Host of Colorful Puzzles
- Don’t Get Too Scrambled with This Crazy Word Game
- Virtual Picture Puzzles for Kids
- Swap and Shuffle the Fruits Correctly in Rudy’s Fruities
- Review Your Knowledge of Ancient Egypt with a Challenging Crossword
- How Many Shapes Can You Make from the Tangram Puzzle Pieces?
Just for Fun!
- Practice Making Music with Different Songs and Instruments
- The Bear Family Needs Help to Make a Delicious Meal!
- Test Your Memory with This Challenging Series of Games
- Explore Spongebob and Patrick’s Watery World with a Bunch of Online Games
- Tons of Disney Games Featuring Your Favorite Characters
- Pick a Subject and Feed Hungry Real-World Children with Each Correct Answer
- Travel Through the Amazing World of Gumball!
- Adopt a Cute, Fuzzy Thing and Help it Grow
- Save the Endangered Species in Their Virtual Worlds